Most Popular in 'Featured':
- Haifa Wehbi, Ragheb Alama perform at Biel for New Year's Eve
- Maurice Abou Malhab opens pret-a-porter store in Downtown Beirut
- Tips from So7i Wa Sari3's Monique Bassila Zaarour for healthy New Year resolution
- Beirut City Rings in New Year 2011
- UFA Assurances kicks off 3D Mapping event
- Scrambled Eggs launch latest CD in concert
January 03rd, 2011 3:48 pm
If you are planning such a new step in your life, here are some preliminary tips to begin and maintain your resolution by owner and director of “So7i Wa Sari3″ company Monique Bassila Zaarour.
January 03rd, 2011 11:24 am
Haifa Wehbi and Ragheb Alama performed at Biel celebrating new year 2011 with friends and fans
January 03rd, 2011 11:05 am
Thousands of Lebanese and tourists gathered in Downtown Beirut to ring in the new year 2011 with grand fireworks, cheers and hope for a prosperous year.
December 28th, 2010 2:11 pm
Lebanese band Scrambled Eggs celebrated the launch of their CD “Peace is Overrated & War is Misunderstood” in a concert held at The Basement on December 23rd
December 27th, 2010 2:54 pm
The building of UFA Assurances stands large at the heart of Beirut City across from Martyr’s Square displaying 3D Mapping skills projecting memories and stories of old and new Lebanon.
December 23rd, 2010 4:42 pm
Maurice Abou Malhab, a leading fashion designer in the Middle East, celebrated the opening of his new pret-a-porter store in Downtown Beirut on December 20th.